First Time Login
Career & Networks
Career & Networks
Classes & Clubs
Giving to Bucknell
Create Your Personal Plan
Graduate & Professional School
These resources are paid for by Bucknell and provided to you at no charge. Subscription resources include Career Search, Opportunities in Public Affairs and Going Global.
Click here to access the subscription resources.
Please note: B-Link log-in is required to access these resources. Please contact email@example.com or call 570-577-3223 if you have a problem logging in.
General Career Resources
- The Wall Street Journal's executive career site.
- Online job search guide and resource directory.
- More than 2,500 pages of free college, career, and job-search content
The Riley Guide
- Employment opportunities and job resources.
- Chronicles changing companies and highlights new business practices and innovative individuals.
- Comprehensive company, industry, and market intelligence that drives business growth.
- Research companies and industries.
- Career information from Fortune magazine.
- Company salaries, reviews and interviews.
Occupational Outlook Handout
Explains training and education needed
, earnings, job prospects and more
- Find national volunteer positions
- Find out about fellowship positions sent directly to Bucknell ACS
Links by Category
International Job Resources
Jobs in Business and Industry
Jobs in Communications
Jobs in Science, Engineering & Technology
Jobs in Engineering
Jobs In Education
Jobs in the Arts
Jobs in Government: Federal & State
Non-Profit and Public Affairs Resources
Your Unique Situation
You have many career options, but finding information pertaining to your unique situation is sometimes difficult. Learn more about your choices:
- Offers free articles for tools, tips, and strategies on just about all aspects of job-hunting and career development for experienced job-seekers.
Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
A list of the Top 100 Military friendly employers for those with a military background.
- Offers sites that cater to those with special needs or circumstances.
- Website devoted to fostering, promoting, and developing the welfare of the wage earners, job seekers, and retirees of the United States; improving working conditions; advancing opportunities for profitable employment; and assuring work-related benefits and rights.
- Website promoting jobs with employers committed to diversity.
Dual Career Couples
- This page is your one-stop resource for finding a new job. You'll find some expert free job-search tools and resources.
- Sites that offer resources
covering the span of LGBTQ specific issues
concerning careers and workplaces.
When I built College Aftermath, my number one goal was to provide a source of hope, inspiration, and legit, real-world, first-hand, tried-and-true advice. I wanted — and still do — to share my story — my triumphs and failures — in the hope that someone out there might hear what they need to hear in their moment of turmoil.”
- An independent job and information resource for boomers, retirees and people planning their retirement. Content in areas like Health Care, Medicare-Social Security, Continuing Education, Financial Resources, Insurance Services, Identity Theft & Scams, Senior Travel-Vacations, Senior Discounts and more.
- Where job-seekers looking for telecommuting, job flexibility, and work-at-home jobs and career resources can find everything you need to succeed.
BUCKNELL UNIVERSITY • 701 MOORE AVENUE • LEWISBURG • PA 17837 • (570) 577-2000
© Bucknell University All Rights Reserved